Ministry of Liturgical Resource Development raised $50,000 through online fundraising campaign!.
We are happy to announce that our recent fund drive raised $50,000!. We are humbled by the outpouring of support for this ministry, and at the same time understand how important it is to so many across the world. Please continue to keep the ministry in your prayers! Again, thank you!
For the upcoming year, we have established the following resource development goals:
1) Holy Qurbanakramam Publication - This will include any final communications with the Holy Episcopal Synod and work to publish the final version of the Holy Qurbanakramam with Commentary.
2) English Festal Breviary (Aandu Thaksa) Publication - This book will include services for the Feasts of Nativity, Epiphany, Hosanna, Passover, Resurrection, Pentecost, Holy Cross as well as the Service of Reconciliation and Exaltation of the Cross for Good Friday.
3) English Sacramental Breviary (Koodashakramam) Publication - This book will include the Holy Mysteries of Baptism, House Blessing, and Anointing of the Sick.
4) Develop 1st and 4th Funeral Service of Men, Women, and Children - Men, Women, and Children each have 4 services that need to be entirely put into verse and that needs the prose revised.
5) Audio Recordings - Online and downloadable audio recordings of all published liturgical resources.
You can navigate to some of the resources that we already have using the link below. This upcoming year will build on this foundation of resources and attend to the gaps.
Ministry of Liturgical Resource Development