Orthodox Christian Youth Movement (OCYM)
The Orthodox Christian Youth Movement (OCYM) was established in 1936 as a ministry to contribute to the goodness and progress of the Church and community in the three-fold path of worship, study and service. It aims at moulding the minds and visions of the youth against the background of the contemporary issues. Click to read more on the rich history of this spiritual organization.
The goals of this ministry are as follows:
- Means to identify the power and potentialities of the youth, and channel their strength towards peaceful purposes in the contemporary church and social scenario
- Leading the youth to the main streams of the church and society at large
- Addressing the present day issues more meaningfully through seminar, workshops, discussions and conferences.
- Activating talent development and guidance cells.
- Proclamation of the Essence of the Living Word (Vachanatmaghosham)
- Conducting Workshops on the annual theme ‘perspectives of outliving’
- Making the youth aware of the contemporary issues and enable them to respond to social issues
For more information, please contact:
Rev. Fr. Mathews George
Mr. Varghese A. Panicker